The chalet is located in "Caille d'en Haut" (plaine de Saleinaz), 1 km from the village of Praz-de-Fort , in the middle of the beautiful Val Ferret, one of the most authentic and unspoilt alpine valleys of Valais.
Coordinates: latitude 45.985989, longitude 7.120380 (GPS: N 45 deg 59.15934 min, E 7 deg 7.2228 min);
How to get there
Getting there map as pdf
Martigny (Exit Motorway A9 direction Gd-St-Bernard) - Sembrancher - Orsières - Praz-de-Fort.
At the exit of the village of Praz-de-Fort towards La Fouly, turn right and cross the bridge, then turn right at the Y. After approx. 200m turn again right and cross a second bridge. After approx. 100 m, turn left and take the little street going up. The chalet is on the right.
Close to & Leisure
- Orsières (5km): Altitude 950m, grocery store (PAM), bakery, train station, bank, post office, restaurants (gastronomic: Les Alpes), drugstore, Tennis
- La Fouly (5km): Altitude 1600m, grocery store, sports center, sport store, tourist office, Camping, mountain guides office
- Val d'Entremont: Hospice du Gd-St-Bernard, Bourg-St-Pierre, Jardin La Linnaea, dam Les Toules, rap jump, Corbeille d'Entremont
- Combe de l'A: lovely little alpine valley between val Ferret and val d'Entremont . Protected nature reserve with rich flora and fauna
- Champex-Lac: Altitude 1650m, splendid alpine lake, swimming pool, artillery Fort, fishing, swimming, pedalos and boats, alpine botanical garten
- Verbier: Altitude 1500m, 30 min drive, ski domain 4 vallées, Verbier Festival
- Val de Bagnes: dam de Mauvoisin, at the foot of Combins-Massiv
- Martigny: city with 15 000 inhabitants, Gallo-Roman remains, Grotte Durnand...